Monday, April 18, 2011

PFA Premier League Team of the Year

The PFA members have made their decisions and here are their choices for the 2011 Premier League XI:

GK: Edwin Van Der Sar (Manchester United)

LB: Bacary Sagna (Arsenal)

CD: Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)

CD: Vincent Kompany (Manchester City)

RB: Ashley Cole (Chelsea)

LM: Nani (Manchester United)

CM: Samir Nasri (Arsenal)

CM: Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

RM: Gareth Bale (Tottenham)

CF: Carlos Tevez (Manchester City)

CF: Dimitar Berbatov (Manchester United)


I know there are a few I wouldn’t agree with *cough Ashley Cole cough* but then again, if it was my choice, I’d mainly just use Manchester United players. In all seriousness, I am happy to see the most players from one team are from United. I’m also happy to see Bale on the list, though it was obvious he would be there after getting the PFA Player of the Year award.


Who would your Premier League XI be?

-JoeyB

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete