Sunday, May 22, 2011

#1 Soccer Supplier: Eurosport/Soccer.com

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you guys about this great soccer supplier I that I buy all my soccer related products from. Eurosport/soccer.com (http://www.soccer.com/)

I have always loved buying from them considering they are all about the customer. But I come to you today because I want to share a perfect example with you guys of why they are the best. Back in November of last year, I purchased the adidas Finale 10 Champions League ball. The ball was great, awesome touch, flight path, grip and swerve. I had absolutely no problems in the performance. Out of my luck, I managed to get a factory damaged ball, where the corner of one of the blue stars started to peel. It wasn't that bad because I had to play a game with it the night I noticed the issue. The ball's performance was still exceptional, but the issue still bothered me. The ball was also only used on and indoor turf field, never seeing water. Now the ball also has a 2 year shape guarantee from adidas. So I contacted Eurosport last week, and asked them if I should talk to them or adidas about the problem. Without any trouble, they agreed to replace the ball. They also were awesome enough to offer the Champions League Final color way (White/Red/Orange) which will be used in this year CL Final in Wembley. So they emailed me a return label, and I put my information regarding the original shipping information and my goal club info. I also put in the note about the new ball and they said they will take care of it. And then I sent it back. I will keep you posted when the ball arrives and possibly throw in a review for you guys.

For this, I will definitely continue staying loyal for all of my soccer needs and if you guys haven't already tried them out, I really suggest you do. Thanks Eurosport! Also, if you haven’t already, like them on facebook, they give you updates on all the new gear.

Thanks for reading!
-JoeyB

P.S. This was no way endorsed by Eurosport. They did not ask me to write this, I did solely because I really appreciate the way they handle their business and the fact that they always put the customer first.

No comments:

Post a Comment